Date of the next release

Mathias L. Baumann
Out of curiousity, when is the next release planned?
Would be useful for us to know in regards to the new CFB-8 code.

cheers,

    --Mathias

Re: Date of the next release

Werner Koch
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 16:19, [hidden email] said:
> Out of curiousity, when is the next release planned?
> Would be useful for us to know in regards to the new CFB-8 code.

I need to add another entropy source and then we should do an
1.8 release.  We have a project milestone by the end of March and thus
a release should happen before that.