Quantcast

EFL Pinentry port

William L. Thomson Jr.
Just following up on a bug I opened others may not be aware of[1].
Sometime back Mike Mike Blumenkrantz submitted a patch for a EFL port
of pinetry[2]. My work is not based of his. I have discussed it with
him. I went a different direction, and he requested I just keep my name
on the work. I will be available to support the module long term. Mike
is busy with core things related to EFL.

There is no rush for inclusion. If anything looking for feedback/review
to help with the inclusion process. Along those lines if anyone is
interested, here is the patch[3]. It is a bit big, but if wanted I can
attach it to a post to list.

Otherwise thank you for your time, review, and any feedback!

1. https://dev.gnupg.org/T2905
2. https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2016-October/031807.html
3. https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/os-xtoo/blob/master/app-crypt/pinentry/files/efl.patch

--
William L. Thomson Jr.

Re: EFL Pinentry port

William L. Thomson Jr.
Minor code updates, better link and patch, squashed into a single commit
against master.

https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/pinentry/commit/398b612696269addb40b4dc6b421bf682f79a400
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/pinentry/commit/398b612696269addb40b4dc6b421bf682f79a400.patch

Updated patch in phab as well
https://dev.gnupg.org/D426

Thanks!

On Wed, 10 May 2017 16:20:38 -0400
"William L. Thomson Jr." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just following up on a bug I opened others may not be aware of[1].
> Sometime back Mike Mike Blumenkrantz submitted a patch for a EFL port
> of pinetry[2]. My work is not based of his. I have discussed it with
> him. I went a different direction, and he requested I just keep my
> name on the work. I will be available to support the module long
> term. Mike is busy with core things related to EFL.
>
> There is no rush for inclusion. If anything looking for
> feedback/review to help with the inclusion process. Along those lines
> if anyone is interested, here is the patch[3]. It is a bit big, but
> if wanted I can attach it to a post to list.
>
> Otherwise thank you for your time, review, and any feedback!
>
> 1. https://dev.gnupg.org/T2905
> 2.
> https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2016-October/031807.html
> 3.
> https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/os-xtoo/blob/master/app-crypt/pinentry/files/efl.patch

--
William L. Thomson Jr.

Re: EFL Pinentry port

William L. Thomson Jr.
Sorry once again, there was a bug in EFL[1] I thought was in my code.

https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/pinentry/commit/0adff7bea93274a2f13f725530ff2b814f7cbab4
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/pinentry/commit/0adff7bea93274a2f13f725530ff2b814f7cbab4.patch

Updated patch in phab as well
https://dev.gnupg.org/D426