GPA is a graphical frontend for the GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG). GPA can
be used for most operations supported by GnuPG using either the OpenPGP
or the S/MIME protocols. A smartcard manager and a generic user
interface server are included as well.
Noteworthy changes in version 0.9.9 (2015-09-09)
* This release fixes a build problem in 0.9.8. 0.9.8 will be removed
from the server.
* Does start with the clipboard view after a key has been created.
* Limit the size of dialogs by truncating too long user ids.
* Make the window frame's close button work as expected.
* With a soon to be released version of libgpgme the key algorithm and
size will shown using the GnuPG 2.1 format.
If you are a developer and you may need a certain feature for your
project, please do not hesitate to bring it to the gnupg-devel mailing
list for discussion.
We have to thank all the people who helped with this release, be it
testing, coding, translating, suggesting, auditing, administering the
servers, spreading the word, and answering questions on the mailing
lists. Maintenance and development of GPA is possible due to many
individual and corporate donations; for a list of non-anonymous donors
For the GnuPG hackers,
This is an announcement only mailing list. Please send replies only to
the gnupg-users 'at' gnupg.org mailing list.
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.