We are pleased to announce version 1.6.0 of GPGME.
GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) is a C language library that allows to add
support for cryptography to a program. It is designed to make access
to public key crypto engines as included in GnuPG easier for
applications. GPGME provides a high-level crypto API for encryption,
decryption, signing, signature verification, and key management.
* Noteworthy changes in version 1.6.0
- Added gpgme_set_offline to do a key listinging w/o requiring CRL.
- Added gpgme_set_status_cb to allow a user to see some status
- Added an export mode for secret keys.
- More precise error codes are returned if GnuPG >= 2.1.8 is used.
- The passphrase handler for the loopback mode has been improved and may
also be used with genkey.
- [w32] The standard GnuPG 2.1 install directory is now seached for
gpgconf.exe before a registry specified directory and the Gpg4win
- [w32] gpgme-w32spawn.exe will now only be searched in the gpgme DLL
You may download this library and its OpenPGP signature from: