GSoC project about improving EasyGnuPG

Dashamir Hoxha
Hi,

I have created a GSoC project about improving EasyGnuPG:

If anyone would like to be a co-mentor (there can be several ones)
I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dashamir

Re: GSoC project about improving EasyGnuPG

Dashamir Hoxha
On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 7:05 PM, Dashamir Hoxha <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have created a GSoC project about improving EasyGnuPG:

If anyone would like to be a co-mentor (there can be several ones)
I would appreciate it.

By the way, I am also going to have a lightening talk at FOSDEM:

And I will also try to participate at the key-signing event:

Thanks,
Dashamir