Quantcast

How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

BosseB
I have a number of encrypted files, which I need to decrypt. I have
installed GPG 1.4.9 on my Windows XP-Pro SP3 PC. I have the necessary
keyrings and they work with Thunderbird and Enigmail.

But as I said I need to decrypt files that are on my hard disk, not in
an email....

I tried this command in a command window:
 gpg -d <asc filename>
I got a prompt for my passphrase and as soon as I entered this the
window filled with large amounts of strange characters and the PC
speaker started to beep and never would stop.
I finally had to use ProcessExplorer and kill the cmd process to get
silence. :-(

What is the correct procedure to decrypt a file thta has been
encrypted with my public key?
And is there no way to use some kind of GUI tool to do this so the
masses of option codes are automatically used?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

Erik Lotspeich

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

David Shaw
On Sep 9, 2009, at 5:07 PM, BosseB wrote:

> I have a number of encrypted files, which I need to decrypt. I have
> installed GPG 1.4.9 on my Windows XP-Pro SP3 PC. I have the necessary
> keyrings and they work with Thunderbird and Enigmail.
>
> But as I said I need to decrypt files that are on my hard disk, not in
> an email....
>
> I tried this command in a command window:
> gpg -d <asc filename>
> I got a prompt for my passphrase and as soon as I entered this the
> window filled with large amounts of strange characters and the PC
> speaker started to beep and never would stop.
> I finally had to use ProcessExplorer and kill the cmd process to get
> silence. :-(

Take away the "-d".  Just plain "gpg my-file-to-decrypt.asc" will do
what you want, and save the result in "my-file-to-decrypt" (it removes
the ".asc").  If you want to control the name that the file is saved
under, do:

   gpg -o file-to-save-the-decrypted-data-in my-file-to-decrypt.asc

> What is the correct procedure to decrypt a file thta has been
> encrypted with my public key?
> And is there no way to use some kind of GUI tool to do this so the
> masses of option codes are automatically used?

http://www.gpg4win.org/

David

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

Faramir-2

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

BosseB
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:29:47 -0400, David Shaw <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>On Sep 9, 2009, at 5:07 PM, BosseB wrote:
>
>> I have a number of encrypted files, which I need to decrypt. I have
>> installed GPG 1.4.9 on my Windows XP-Pro SP3 PC. I have the necessary
>> keyrings and they work with Thunderbird and Enigmail.
>>
>> But as I said I need to decrypt files that are on my hard disk, not in
>> an email....
>>
>> I tried this command in a command window:
>> gpg -d <asc filename>
>> I got a prompt for my passphrase and as soon as I entered this the
>> window filled with large amounts of strange characters and the PC
>> speaker started to beep and never would stop.
>> I finally had to use ProcessExplorer and kill the cmd process to get
>> silence. :-(
>
>Take away the "-d".  Just plain "gpg my-file-to-decrypt.asc" will do
>what you want, and save the result in "my-file-to-decrypt" (it removes
>the ".asc").  If you want to control the name that the file is saved
>under, do:
>
>   gpg -o file-to-save-the-decrypted-data-in my-file-to-decrypt.asc

This worked but is not mentioned in the help (gpg -h) at all even
though it seems to be the most important command one needs in order to
use GPG... (hint, hint)

>> What is the correct procedure to decrypt a file thta has been
>> encrypted with my public key?
>> And is there no way to use some kind of GUI tool to do this so the
>> masses of option codes are automatically used?
>
>http://www.gpg4win.org/

I tried installing gpg4win last week on my PC but had to uninstall it
afterwards because it invaded my Outlook 2003 to such an extent that
it became unusable for normal email use. :-(

So I had to revert to installing GPG instead and then I don't have any
integration with Outlook anymore so I have to start using Thunderbird
for encrypted correspondence (with Enigmail). Sigh....

Funnily I only found GPG 1.4.9 on the GnuPG site even though Gpg4Win
came with some version 2.0.x, why is this?

And might my problems with Gpg4Win stem from its use of a GPG ver 2
level?

Several years ago I had installed a Gpg4Win on a PC, which integrated
OK with Outlook, not at all like the one I found last week.

I also seem to recall that back a few years there was a piece of
software that after installation offered a rightclick menu item in
Windows Explorer for encrypting/decrypting a file depending on the
file type clicked on. If it was an ASC file it offered decrypt and
otherwise encrypt.
But I have failed to find such software now. Maybe I am only dreaming
or possibly it was part of PGP7, which I used at one time?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

Laurent Jumet-2

Hello BosseB !

BosseB <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a number of encrypted files, which I need to decrypt. I have
> installed GPG 1.4.9 on my Windows XP-Pro SP3 PC. I have the necessary
> keyrings and they work with Thunderbird and Enigmail.
> But as I said I need to decrypt files that are on my hard disk, not in
> an email....
> I tried this command in a command window:
>  gpg -d <asc filename>
> I got a prompt for my passphrase and as soon as I entered this the
> window filled with large amounts of strange characters and the PC
> speaker started to beep and never would stop.
> I finally had to use ProcessExplorer and kill the cmd process to get
> silence. :-(

    If you don't specify the final file, GPG writes it to stdout (the screen); and if the file contains non ASCII carachters, you'll get full of garbage.
    You should use instead:
gpg --yes --output finalfile encrypted.asc
    (The "-D" is not mandatory as GPG assumes you want to decrypt).

    But there is an easier way: install GPGShell and you only need to rightclick on the file and call the appropriate decrypting menu:
http://www.jumaros.de/rsoft/index.html

--
Laurent Jumet
      KeyID: 0xCFAF704C

On Sep 9, 2009, at 5:50 PM, BosseB wrote:

> Funnily I only found GPG 1.4.9 on the GnuPG site even though Gpg4Win
> came with some version 2.0.x, why is this?

There are two versions of GPG.  One, the 1.4.x line is a self-
contained GPG that builds on many platforms.  It only does OpenPGP.
The other, 2.x line, is a more modular version that builds on fewer
(but still all of the common) platforms.  It uses libraries for its
crypto and other things, and is somewhat harder to build.  It does
OpenPGP and x509 and has some other nice features that aren't in 1.4.x.

Of course, when you download a prebuilt binary, you don't need to
worry about building it.

> I also seem to recall that back a few years there was a piece of
> software that after installation offered a rightclick menu item in
> Windows Explorer for encrypting/decrypting a file depending on the
> file type clicked on. If it was an ASC file it offered decrypt and
> otherwise encrypt.
> But I have failed to find such software now. Maybe I am only dreaming
> or possibly it was part of PGP7, which I used at one time?

I wonder if you are thinking of Windows Privacy Tray?  http://winpt.gnupt.de/int/
Or possibly GPGShell?  http://www.jumaros.de/

David

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

BosseB
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:08:30 +0200, "Laurent Jumet"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello BosseB !
>
>BosseB <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I have a number of encrypted files, which I need to decrypt. I have
>> installed GPG 1.4.9 on my Windows XP-Pro SP3 PC. I have the necessary
>> keyrings and they work with Thunderbird and Enigmail.
>> But as I said I need to decrypt files that are on my hard disk, not in
>> an email....
>> I tried this command in a command window:
>>  gpg -d <asc filename>
>> I got a prompt for my passphrase and as soon as I entered this the
>> window filled with large amounts of strange characters and the PC
>> speaker started to beep and never would stop.
>> I finally had to use ProcessExplorer and kill the cmd process to get
>> silence. :-(
>
>    If you don't specify the final file, GPG writes it to stdout (the screen); and if the file contains non ASCII carachters, you'll get full of garbage.
>    You should use instead:
>gpg --yes --output finalfile encrypted.asc
>    (The "-D" is not mandatory as GPG assumes you want to decrypt).
>
>    But there is an easier way: install GPGShell and you only need to rightclick on the file and call the appropriate decrypting menu:
>http://www.jumaros.de/rsoft/index.html

I found GPGShell and tried it but it did not offer a context menu in
Windows Explorer just a rather strange regular program window which is
not intuitive to use for a Windows user at least. It starts up with a
list of the keyring, which is of little use, and no file browser.
Not what I was looking for...

But I finally found it, it is called GPGee and it gives me a Windows
Explorer pop-up menu entry for Verify/Decrypt if I click on an ASC
file and Sign/Encrypt alternatives if I click another file type.
Just what I remembered!
The problem here is that the top Google result for gpgee is softpedia
and their download link is broken. But I got it from here:
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/gpgee/

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

BosseB
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:53:10 -0400, David Shaw <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>On Sep 9, 2009, at 5:50 PM, BosseB wrote:
>
>> Funnily I only found GPG 1.4.9 on the GnuPG site even though Gpg4Win
>> came with some version 2.0.x, why is this?
>
>There are two versions of GPG.  One, the 1.4.x line is a self-
>contained GPG that builds on many platforms.  It only does OpenPGP.
>The other, 2.x line, is a more modular version that builds on fewer
>(but still all of the common) platforms.  It uses libraries for its
>crypto and other things, and is somewhat harder to build.  It does
>OpenPGP and x509 and has some other nice features that aren't in 1.4.x.
>
>Of course, when you download a prebuilt binary, you don't need to
>worry about building it.

But it seems like my Outlook 2003 and GPG 2.0.x does not like each
other. I will try to install an older gpg4win version using the GPG
1.x version then. I have an old setup for gpg4win 1.0.8 saved among my
downloads. It is from beginning of 2007....

>> I also seem to recall that back a few years there was a piece of
>> software that after installation offered a rightclick menu item in
>> Windows Explorer for encrypting/decrypting a file depending on the
>> file type clicked on. If it was an ASC file it offered decrypt and
>> otherwise encrypt.
>> But I have failed to find such software now. Maybe I am only dreaming
>> or possibly it was part of PGP7, which I used at one time?
>
>I wonder if you are thinking of Windows Privacy Tray?  http://winpt.gnupt.de/int/
>Or possibly GPGShell?  http://www.jumaros.de/

Found what I was looking for. It is called GPGee and I downloaded from
here:
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/gpgee/

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

Faramir-2

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files???? (0/1)

BosseB
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:08:18 -0400, Faramir <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>BosseB escribió:
>>>    But there is an easier way: install GPGShell and you only need to rightclick on the file and call the appropriate decrypting menu:
>>> http://www.jumaros.de/rsoft/index.html
>>
>> I found GPGShell and tried it but it did not offer a context menu in
>> Windows Explorer just a rather strange regular program window which is
>> not intuitive to use for a Windows user at least. It starts up with a
>> list of the keyring, which is of little use, and no file browser.
>> Not what I was looking for...
>
>  It has a context menu in Windows Explorer, I use it all the times...
>  The list of keys you talk about, is GPGKeys component, the keymanager.
>There is also a tray tool named GPGTray, and a utility named GPGTools.
>But what I use the most to work with files, is the contextual menu.
>

>> But I finally found it, it is called GPGee and it gives me a Windows
>> Explorer pop-up menu entry for Verify/Decrypt if I click on an ASC
>> file and Sign/Encrypt alternatives if I click another file type.
>
>  GPGShell does that too.

So I have installed both GPGShell and GPGee and all I see in my
Windows Explorer shell is GPGee.
How can I make GPGShell appear?
And how does it look like?

I attach two screenshots showing my context menu when selecting an ASC
file and a regular file. Can't see GPGShell....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files???? (1/1)

BosseB

begin 644 GPGeeDecrypt.png
MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```2$```&?"`(```"?O_-)````*W1%6'1#<F5A
M=&EO;B!4:6UE`'1O(#$P('-E<"`R,#`Y(#`W.C$W.C$V("LP,3`P)^O\0P``
M``=T24U%!]D)"@44#+J;/,<````)<$A9<P``"Q(```L2`=+=?OP````$9T%-
M00``L8\+_&$%```8N4E$051XVNW=;XS<QGG'\5G+L%<O:NPA37I7(S`.#FSH
M52/E12'7J:X%8K4!G!=5"P%I"B2VXS=&\RHO`VAE.''?-`A:^8UC&RD0QW!@
M^85A!W"#NG=N*@4-(K5N`?]!`KD-TA.4&K>U"]S:AG+E+N\H:F8X''+Y#,FY
M[R?*>8]+<KGD_FY(+N?A8&=G1P%]]N&''[:]"(5NN.&&&]M>!F!15Z]>;7L1
M7&X<?_=G+YR_TO9B5'#AL;O:7@2@@AO:7@`@<F0,D$7&`%D+98Q#(^Q#!P\>
MK#0^YQ51TV`P<'SQDW\V>9P^R(^?#M3FH$V5/,ZF-4<NE89A>WM;&Y+*AEL'
M*B-+R5/)D/P(GL@8ZLA_]-W/FK%19?G41C`GK\>:$'=LM*=J!$RE&<OO\AUY
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ML7C6<^Y%2?`?KLW',Y#7G;O/PM:41;Y`!.)P73O6K/P7^8,Y8H9]2.HZ#^U*
MF73WVOKMI'G%C<HETSHFT".S[Z"3?];G1,]Y:.V;H]&C)42O=>MZQ<7/V`)=
MTZV,T4PA/E+?06L'5-:.#$72W<*VUPS0#,'K//+'4<K64R@_W#TRT!W=ZJ/I
MB(K/]Y+N[S'1KJ)34-IE&>;)8<?I8OIH`KO<G<>TQUHVS-[0[OGTO8_F#6IO
M#RU_%"1Z1+0S)S1SA.%S,50I1TO85!]-]U6_-?IH:K^FW%/=>-]]]VG?`F?O
MD&N"48]V4%WIHM[]V$<3J"I?M,-]N.4_MTJ3%.EN'TT@&/IH`B[F8;SUP-Z=
MHMCZ:#[UU%-%9U?_=^N_%G]Y1*FHCV:]'IFFV/IH%AV;RIWSX.K>OFOPF\^B
MX5'UT6SJ[T2>3[>4[$M&\H:(7=>.-:M2=W0@5D'/*VJ-F[;#3>00)<&,F=>M
M6;L\*]*%J`EFC.0`BN_'`&ED#)`5XGA,[5UK;_WR7BN8`T1&*F/6P!3U(R)=
MB!C[BH`L,@;((F.`+#(&R")C@"PR!L@B8X"L:#-&-6]TA&S&M+*-HB^DO'-E
M=K%Q+SQQQ2)DKZ5JL&J7FW0W4SIKHS:I=DS[4&87)5H;!VN58FL#HMT(1ADM
MF'4^G@ML?:PM/U!5"_45S9L&."JD5VU`K+>A<)2>S8],?1%(Z$0-TZI-Q.)A
ML-[6@(!!0B<RQL<:$1.\CZ9VA.-Y/P&?V>:+8S9;KZ[HN(OV#;7)UO.P5FYL
MI(ZL^Q5KS,<:78G*D]AO6KB/9FG56/?M,ZW/.AZXYZ]L]6@7J5`+:**]S@/H
MB-`9HW'`?D,[!L@B8X`L,@;((F.`+#(&R(HV8V$NDU_\5?SGX.CG%N"=HC;Z
M:-;OH]F1"ZSH=]-Q]-'TFFU'XH0^HH^F/F?EUT?3O&6AXW5K#"E:"=;EI"GK
M,OIH7AMYD6YI^<N(2]^.-9\-K@1T2B?ZCT701],ZP]IOT/U"]-?NETYD+++/
MBMEF%MT(&_L!?32O>_5F^V@*)8I&K%_HHWEMJ2KUT2SZH)MOQ\RM>\@B"X\.
MHH]F`WTTW?.O-\2Q/"2J7Z*]SB.`CIPQ)W(=1Q_-_KV=TF83G4([!L@B8X`L
M,@;((F.`+#(&R")C@"RI[Z#-ZQC<S_(E3QBLY_"D,N:^#MU\E@T?##$+3'Q?
MT;U%M2L#2[OWHQ&LWI#:/!XKNJ8VQ>=`%*LW&-EK@JU=I]A1Z0*V0C#A^F@Z
M>BXB,-9\2(+[BHX4$;`6L>8#:ZW60/YXP-&#$\UBK88GVP_:_REKWTH@`ESG
M`<CJ5L9HQ!"?;F4,B`\9`V21,4`6&0-DD3%`EN_W8V>??;SM186L$R<?;'L1
MXN2;,38`4`_[BH`LU[6Y[TY^<<OHX^]<>?,C'[NS[>6$H&1#M[T(L1F/'_[&
M7_UM\N#`@0.=N/\86I?\,6U[$>*AG;P@8]B5[+"TO0AQ\LK8D8?.M;V<$+3^
M]=U&C(."Q9E_JCCG`<BJO*]XX;&[U.R0;O8O12L7-WK-+JA:.Y8$[,A#2:AF
MC],':^/=U"%*2<#&X[%VY]ZFYNR>8325LRJT8VG`/O?1:XU8\OB%7^W&S-J:
MY>.7C*#]6C1:V^LD9D5;*N]T\N$>7_LUR=BI4Z>*1M9*CY6V==F-[3U;Q:*:
M%,T2+3!3;5_QEGG`DE"MCY-U/PM8&C,KZ^;,AF3/^FQU-*A\A8]G_U];6TO^
ML[X^&Y!]T$^?/KT[RE[C5E6-J?I^(^P*&9NE:_YS?=Z.90%+@F?R3$YI`YC/
MI#8$M95NG21@Z^OK:<Q2X^SXVX-V")=ON[3*T%J;EG_66O1%FUQ=GT!M-+/-
MS(;DYYF?7"+#U3*6'HEI+=AZA97O)?\)2!^;0QI?$?M-C9A96</CDYE%/LW6
MV%0JX&DN88?V%=_]U74MV-K\Y,>%QPHGT=J?HN:H:#1S!#3"$;!YB[6F9CN*
MZSXQ,[GO(F(^5?4@37F<$<E7.JLQ_P95R]A:LM[G,5O?^S5)6A*P><SL?Q?=
MT?(?C;:K0:4K,VM\TIBIBON*`3[*/3HPJW#N/MDPZ2'9YSZZ^W,\S@*V&[/\
MR#XM3^EH-&B-\_QKM;&QH>9[C.E.8R*)V?SG[GT_LC$=383G^7?/1L8ZCL]+
MM'N#NVKMF!:)]$^;%K-L$]:.67Y(.C=S".KQ#]BQ8\?RK9G:.T(KG39_4J'>
MQUK+@SDW\R6JOFC1Y"V?\TB9WVMIK5G1R*IL1['J$,A)`J;VDJ9F!V9KUYX;
M*V5\6^8^GZ$U>JK*#4;\AYNOXIB_>_)F+73=?780Y8@9^BA-5QJPQ*E3N<_?
MJ7JSW+\:Z-N2[LAE,4,$:IQ+7$2#I_5;F;];,_W'T@;M!0(6A1Z=LNL%^K8`
MLKS:,4Z7QXUZ'J)HQP!99`R019U@J,\<_^/L,1MZ$=92O]0)QG7'8VSHQK&O
M",@B8X`L,@;((F.`+#(&R")C@"[hidden email]][Q\]&`Q.M[TLO=&;C)66E86T
MM+CBL6-K\TOSQXO/<)]L4\&,#7(6GY560\)G$NWQ?MB<TN;]RI*M,-C86,\/
MK[&M\]LT[DTC=?^Q#I9T[=KR=);U$Y_6I9KWC)X%+`E;@^5[X]XT0>_Q9Y:/
MM?ZJ;"L]7]+$48;6_>JE%61+%](Z)#[YMY85J%*SH@/CTZ>3N*UEI>!**U(Y
M-JY9*E@;K:A6J:-:<`=)9<RL$^2H6V+6:O496965H:U10=:LB%1:CW8_R,I1
MS3=I>:5[ZS8J+<VK354Z\ZJWLVB+X/'8SIZB]=74T9JJ^&>LM+ES+V3<!P_6
MMYFU6K5O)=$@[8]@]T^<M'9>,3OD;7V;Y65_%/*-<'XYS1$BEK['K!'KU);*
M%JF#GR)-;\[=UU![UZZTY*VUPJ;C<7^E]_AS-%^._93`R]GV(A02/*^8/;96
M<JV];18O0VN=E;;81=5G>W&0W8C\>W?<XT\9JU';N/XKRMP<[@])@Y\$48+G
M/$H'EE:3K?>K>YY59U5I!,=;Z"/_'8%*Z\W<$/DBV^F#HO"T6RFQGJ#G[M$[
M@3_$O6B7JB)CL,CN21M83-'*D#'HHOR@MRCF\XI`%]".X9IWKKS9]B)$B(QA
MAK**<BID[,GO/7GD\)'DP72BAD.UM;4U59/-RYM*#>___/UMOQ'4-QX_W/8B
MQ*Q"QJ9;TY6EE>WM[8.K2UO;6TM#M;DY65T^='DRN?CZQ<.'#OO/JL$K.+MV
M,6C7EL?'-[_U[?1!LJ^X_H\;_WS^)]F07IA.IVTO@DNU?<4D8*^_?G$X',W>
MF)HD/R\G/Z:C0ZN'+UZ\.+UT87EENGIT=ALR\PM[<VXUKF2O-(EVAU]'+XS>
MI0(]4N&\XG`X7%I:F@5LFOSEF"1MVE"-5E=6D_W&IY]^<O/2N>WI]U:6K]VU
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M7S%)5_;;Y/)D\])+JT>'K_Q`_<F?GYTD#5AR;)9KQAS]]O*RX34Z\]4[D"OJ
MB%G4N=#1<=.<)Z"I=LYCMJ^XNJI&:C0=7;IT48V6SIT_](<GOC9-CLLFEY)&
M;K(7LTI]-$M'-L>T3NO9Z=._G^4B0^H-1WRJ'(_-V[%+F[O_^]I7OZJFAP\?
M?40-5X;#I'U;2K^;!I!7N1U;F2:)&B:-U=,O_</ERY/M[2VEDG^K>WN)L<6,
M!@<+JI"Q],+?Y>5K7S(O+X^T4`T;.^L!1((^FH`L,@;((F.`+#(&R(H\8WPU
MC-;)9JSQVVJXB\MSOTQTD&#-G/"WA^*[+'10H'O5[N3NN)<?F(V<'^*^H:;/
MBWKVX`0":*'VF[N#HZ/3I#+NCEG4P:QV#TZ@<9VHK\@1%"+6B8S1O"!B4N<5
MS7[U_M7:?.:\2/?-N.]\B:X1;,>*;G-8>J_*IEZ7YA%=(+NOZ--34WGWK2P=
MP;,'9\1WOD0'17Z=!]"ZT!FCK<!^0SL&R")C@"PR!L@B8X`L,@;(\OU^C/L%
M1^_$R0?;7H0X^6:,#0#4P[XB((N,`;+(&""+C`&RR!@@BXP!LL@8((N,`;+J
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M^E02L&1@C8!5E;54^<8JT]+:ZR565V`5SMU?N/NVY.?R\F^^_?;;1]2MN6=N
M"[:XUL^'XWQT49.EE>/?/PA8>%6_'[O]^/'CNP_O_HOSYX][3I8U08Y/?';:
MPSJF-M`<;9##)PG=X7L\]M.=!^;_U<\9[NQL%$WBJ&*OJM2XU^[ZYSG#TCF3
M0X11\YX219$#H.&:8$`6&0-DD3%`%AD#9)$Q0!89`V11[QZ[*+<NA'KW@"SV
M%0%99`R01<8`660,D$7&`%ED#)!%Q@!903/6;/?^_5DL`+TCE3$M`/E?_;,Q
MN)[CA1SS-"=WSQ!H5LU^T,&45@1PCV`MQ[W/:W$CL':.Q[)F1&N%?%H8;1QM
M6FWDTBH@@+1VVK&BBK_66L+YI[16J&B>&NU6$N;K`G+:WU?T+/WKSZR#;\TG
M`4,8[6<LXVBC*EGP5DQ`LR+_?LS,*@%#8%+MF%;L6BL>:CU`LM;'UF925$/;
M9Y[61I*\09K@OJ+CG)[YP.=7]S@^=8(5H4)PD>\K`JTC8X`L,@;((F.`+#(&
MR")C@*SZY^[]+Q<$]K.:&4L"MCZWMK:6_N3Z"<"J6L;RUU(DN<H_E22MZ*);
M=R<N<_X9QYBHA_497H6,S3=/]D#O)Y)DS']6/M=D6*^-PN*(66#U]Q6SQ]9F
MK71RQP6-ZOK^8^XQ40,Q"ZE.QO);)_OP:^U8MIMG_M1&VYM/2><NNGXUB]48
M3&/G[BNU8V@=`0NFL8Q5.AYSX.]K`*SAD*J>5[0.G`TUV['\SJ'G&4("%@!K
M.+`*&=-.^FG?CS78CA6]HCD05;'VPJMY7M':']E=:,U\[!ZB3<6'`SU5_UJJ
M?&TV`@`4:>#[,26_(T>&T5_U]Q7;7G*@'^C;`L@B8X`L,@;((F.`+-]S'F>?
M?;SM186L$R<?;'L1XN2;,38`4`_[BH`L,@;((F.`+#(&R")C@"PR!L@B8X"L
M[F9LD=NN`]TA>*_:9HLB4EZ_$51,"4\J8XUORWQ)TP#K)6*LP\`$VS&3UEW:
MVM!5VD6DD$X]Q"PDJ8SEB^J835"^)EQ^B#:.^R5*2PO#@346C&`[9@:`TQC=
M0<""";JOR';M"#9$2.V<NZ=!:Q$!"TSPO&+V.%^..S_$9"V-6L1GAM"PHL(3
M/.=1.M!:1=C](7#,`>BF[E[G`<2!C`&RR!@@BXP!LL@8((N,`;+(&""+.L'8
M19E:(=0)!F2QKPC((F.`+#(&R")C@"PR!L@B8X`L,@;((F.`+-F:.:6E@JE`
MANC)UN(F/X#4OJ(U8/EF+7L\F&M[/0!2@M97M**M0]PXYP'((F.`+*F,5:I&
M"D1,]IX2VKE[,WC9$([*$"O9<QYF<GR&`#'A>`R01<8`660,D$7&`%ED#)!%
MQ@!99`R01<8`62WWT02B1Q]-0)94QHH"EK5LZ;-F0Y>?D)0B`D'[:%KS0Z(0
MM\Z=\\BNQ"=RB$/G,@9$IHM]---I:<00A];Z:.8/P[0A0$RZV$>31@PQX7@,
MD-5RQJSM%8T88D([!L@B8X`L,@;((F.`+#(&R/+]?NSLLX^WO:B0=>+D@VTO
M0IQ\,\8&`.IA7Q&01<8`660,D$7&`%ED#)!%Q@!99`R0%6?&N!4UNJ/3=8+]
M.T0'>Z&J(P,QU`GF0X\ND]I7M'[NL\*)V:^I_`C6(47/NA?`/7/KPIAC:G,P
M1P;<@M8)5KGL>=8,ME81U@)L+7>EC6R=/#^P4KEBFDWX"YVQ_*?3;`K<C8/C
MV7H%O8D*`@B=L3SM(ZXU-:7C`[W0B3K!58]M.!9"CP2M$UST;';HI84G&U)4
M8SCE<^+>,;G[A=Q+);?V$(V@=8+=OY8.<>3'9RK_A:FQG$"1.*_S`+J#C`&R
MR!@@BXP!LL@8((N,`;+(&""KY8QQQ0:B)_4==,A.DT"7R5Y+E3X@,-C/0EQW
MG^^^57K-H7;IO7LJH/N"]FTIZF?IV5]3T22BAUKH!UUIN,^S0)>UV0_:9[C/
MLT"7A3AW[ZB?8QW9/:M0:P9HAFSMM_1!O@>7]>R%H[^FNW<FT'U2&?/<)RSJ
M0*G\>F<"W<>U5(`L,@;((F.`+#(&R")C@"PR!L@B8X`L,@;(ZF@?32`:]-$$
M9+76MT7K?*F,WIG*UD%3NYD#US&B^]KOH^D_1+O_)7TWT0M!K[M7?IU3Y&Y<
M!H0G?CQFWKS+/57IW30KS0UHG?BY^Z(;:C;;!-&@H;."UJ7RZ6WI?Y-;^FZB
M%P+UT?2YF67I.(X'0&=QG0<@BXP!LL@8((N,`;+(&""+C`&RR!@@R_?[L;//
M/M[VHD+6B9,/MKT(<?+-&!L`J(=]14`6&0-DD3%`%AD#9)$Q0!89`V21,4`6
M&0-D265LD",T?^MCH&MBJ!-,Q0%T6;@:IEKAT7H%@\TY..:I*"2,#FBG3K!/
MP6#K./F!6FS,\2D>C"X(6B>XZB?>/-!RS\$<GYBA=2&.QX+-P5HT3KL-!1!8
M/\[=5SUSR-W/T!VA[XV4LI;XU8:XRP";]TDRQ^>$![H@4)U@Y:P07&^2TK+!
M1`M=T(]]1:"_NI(QVAS$JBL9`V)%Q@!97N<\WKGR9MO+"?152<8HJP@LR)6Q
M\?CAMA</Z#TNYT/O3:?3MA>AT($#!SCG`<BB'4/O7;UZM>U%*#08#/X?2/[Q
1H50.V7(`````245.1*Y"8(*A
`
end

begin 644 GPGeeEncrypt.png
MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```3D```%C"`(```#)ENLW````*W1%6'1#<F5A
M=&EO;B!4:6UE`'1O(#$P('-E<"`R,#`Y(#`W.C$X.C(U("LP,3`P:8>ZL```
M``=T24U%!]D)"@43+U>]VW(````)<$A9<P``"Q(```L2`=+=?OP````$9T%-
M00``L8\+_&$%```;4TE$051XVNV=;8PDQ7G':X[),1AQV0V&W!IAM`)Q(E_B
MNWPZ@G4;2W"Q)?PAE^@DXDCAP'PAL13)'RWM+,+A4Q"*L"+QLCB*"<+B4(3`
M$K&"=PFYLV+[+B&6>(G1$1#>RQFRPSGDYL"WD^[IN9[:JNKJE^FWZO[]="P]
M-=4UU3W]GZ?>GJ<Z_W#LOT^^=5943?\K-U1=!8!:T_6$^MSQ,Z5]WHEOW;SO
MWF-Z.EH%L-/U1")KU=-2<!`J2D\!@/+I]K_SL]#6R48O.-93JJXP0$OIBK'!
M#'2808JRU=6/=>,,`-GH&E,3FE`]FV*?C<:YZDL&<)(=>A)M78`:TEG^N_]\
M[OB94)]KW[RVZBI!!?3[]SWXT*-5UP)L^&U@N<EZ=O#NKCGDVBZ./OU(U56`
M>/PY&[W%^\&9-ZJN&`!LPY^S"5]XH@W;P%=>O:?JND$9\+OL"CMF+P(`2@"M
M`KA!*[3:&5-U+0!FPA];DM?-GQV\.V.)LBI&HU&9%Q-\M/>AX4':$XTO+1=8
M_C5":\G9KH9/>?`$EVS-PL\M\[.PV%`.W=F+"%',46#?/$)#%Z)8,#DQUFKI
MQC/*G!I?BJSVUFALY6O,\4X"Z)3:7U5LD<4(YV*U%#,;6V;G(O(I0NKN(DBH
MD#SM:C:RJ3$\*\<F:)2U1ZA0!W8<.7*DVAJ,)*J^&P#U9<?JZFI>-DII8:8R
M1\FG5>3^L'Q<T`VRWQQ,+I2&WU_-L9EG[^`IZ<7U!I62,V/I4=.)A9+)O[]J
M>7;UM^PI445%Y4E[')5H--<EV'``"ZU8MP30`$H:!\86`<R(;U?#J7R6X`#4
M%G_.!J,'4'_\.9OP!:(%J"V,+0&X`5H%<(-&:;6<L;'9/R5Y"18W@Q*N%&I%
M_EK5O54*0G;629@YZJ5>>4N&.O3J=3=#:#PYSZ_*CW+1CW5!A9=6?X!4Y&E7
ME8<[_.TW&BLEQ6+0]-7SBD4UEI.PPL9CI?[&"S36P7*!25*B;H*QGIC6ME'V
MNJ4P3(1NOC(;-..J7;V0*#4J]4F.O(8D]G*,.L_Q)D#CJ<S7/*U-F$54`?*)
MBG7*5J:QP,P7:/^@V2\?7*<RK3;LF=-MN#'*!$!F\NRO*CVHA$8@]E&6[4GN
MML48NBU5_=->3C8PJN#;U0P!_J*0G_NH-J<EVRR?.$N'4U:"I6)1@M$OQQBZ
MT9(R2^6A)71S7[N?Q)E;1+MWQV;6?;[MKN&6EWK^Y+?"7GZV%$M]4"9,?.*J
MKH8SU&2F!.FV$-_/)@Q(7=!G-.RIJN1R8LTX-)[)V!+?/4#-\7W-V>4!H/Y,
MVL`(%:#F-,HG#J#!H%4`-T"K`&Z0__ZK(78W%Q;-E0;WN1GDJ56[WXG^+@]0
M:2#7!E!(&]C^9"@K;V/#ID`N<'M=I^S^:M3:]P">IT+A]CI-_OZK1M=-&F!U
M@&_!:8KU-;=X8$/)<.==)^<VL$6-"+5"N/,-P%\/'!R5$]$W*DX?:Y*+@[O:
M#+JKJZLYBB3;IN8\3`"QL&X)P`VJURI&%2`)U6L5`)(PW=><I0@`=89]S0'<
M@#8P@!N@50`WL*TQ//KT(U57#XKET.%[JJX"),6F5;Y(@/I`&QC`#=35A6<'
M[^Z:N_:#,V]<>?6>JNL&!>)]T557`6+H]^][\*%'PY>5[;\*E>/]*%==!8A$
M'RU"JZW&:T!5705(2J16]]U[K.JZ08&L?7-B5.GLU!#C;RAC2P!N,-W7W++`
M\,2W;A9^3]?_%X#5;0.$RZH5TWW-HSS./:'NN]<_^/)5(CC8=560B%R;C/<\
M]"_^-A.RHP[$C"T%0O54&AI5[_BY7XBE?J1<`R,<X&507D9EJ_H^-)G,/ZR>
M5CV)KJRLZ&_)+EF9MU"P-.CL>SCD@G,_0/'CP+O&0O7$N=;WOCU?J(%<C1@?
MBS`E?!>S7#)I;WAH5`.A>L=**-G9]UF70[H;3W=+2"40HU5?I>._:V.[&@K5
M$[!.P@<BUB#+VE92(#.%_CXJ>RD$*![1,VK/6)3<HP[J(/^5ZV8YW94?A7BM
M!GU4Q:+Z-C97Y"<I.-93JKY7SF.YC2O>4]NWG>N_Z>71PA(HVQ19PK@K]C,L
M),JZZB7H\DL5@%JOB2LJ#>B&ON91]?9,Z-E?;+.H2[ZA\[[XR$(5>QAE'J.R
MZ1D@%VR_=WW_OZ6EI8NOE\*!)>$_&V+%?[5-:<%!YEY?$6U@6=51>G:7^/[J
MDF=%QW)=N_C24ZPGU+%<S;_3=HDFSX8MS9'8F^D)=6UM+9"K=Q`D>@G+R_[!
M\LCONRZ+Y=PKUC!%%4?,6@CO"PZZK%^^:O*WWP^%.I&KG#F))8S-AH'-G82_
M>H%<Y9?+%[6YLB*6E_,7:DCNL;Z:]Q,0;U<5:04M(T6NX:.06:YR2E":G@+9
M2'7W0NOJ_0V?\[%0S9OK&KN@2=`[O8JT8L>EHKK-42B9E0YS_4FT=E^?%U6L
M:U1F$=<`3IL"11,*->R[*D(5R;90T&5@.4M_:<]LW+$A=IPIM@(U)[6?3=C)
MM,@5'"64Z-*8\?!2/U4)+$LLCHQK]X-^;"A7:`"R+95>]E,5$FY[7?75B%BC
MZAS9_5<#`_L<0FT$2BLWY,"!`Z*`L5_(`#YQ`&X0:5>9)FDVQ%MR#NPJ@!OX
M_JO!,L.&31Q#*F1O59G`+:[JVH&/;5]SXNXWF%L/?E%^Z6E2'@26T_VEA46N
M6(*$^'8UZCWB[C>8Y/U53ZBZ7'/Q-8=4^'LZ<I?!0N!N+D>'")0I3Z7R")7`
M)#9:<-.]@P\WWZFZ2E`CPH:QO*9?IP1?<YC&1@,("5<%3Y/\=6K+@0=K+K[F
MD):NLJ\YTVYM1EZX+R\Y/'!@:>QKW@G=S5%@^;!'!DP)%^X+J?7K"=7_7U^L
M^(85*H.U$#`E:/2NC0E2`J$&P0R9N:D6["I,,5I43ZCC%O%:F"T77W-(2ZWM
M:F=,U;5H(Z$R`Z$J[RH3-F*[\[<Q73`./#,Y:[4C,7M1:3TAY0\-CI%Z6D*5
M>M9U?7U-%ZJ=\-M'F;F39QNXAM]0W>I3?\(&L'%Y<"S<\.(HO+^JQ[\ROA2F
MKUF)]:R<F&1IFQZ+W;C7@[V2H@6A291QH[&+N;"G0,GDJ=78R'3"-"^79)>4
M*('I^3-$9-?#Y\7&=P<HGYSM:NP4>8X=R%3Z26)^+95$KE`5P=-XYYUWECIG
M8UR#5CERN]>X$EW/`%`.LF1VA$G-F"#)W&2-;05$&=ZHXV;0F`?#4>2G;AH7
M(DB=93VP_F0K/=C,<^5I(ZPG+$JIMK'.H@4#2U'4<VOSY#6I3YUGQ]-ISF-+
ML8G)0ZVG>FDO,VU1J3(T>[K?N+5YA9N.1SG?"=.@8&/&!8.K8(TAF+%O;5X'
M`40-9#9#G_KEH%7PB=TKV4XYFXXG$:%Q1V9WI2M7'JW"F+[8OE>R&&^U&TD]
M-QUW6I:6BQ+!G(T\L`1M1O$OMU.'3<?;,.8G7UJM_6R@9-2X+?5&W^>JV4YY
MM(%A&[)US;9\/PG%=2-=[Z!:B-'JXW__^+Z]^[R#X4#T>F)S<W,H!ANG-X3H
MW77'7557'O(G#+84$(C6^[^RD5PEFXXGU*&<K4FZC6D##S>'"_,+<[VYQ<7%
MWMS<_,*\E[BX^Z;+>O,G7SN9ZI-R;)S4K9U3M_ID1MXK640WB4?;$=&;CD<%
M$#;Z7>@-VH2SZ'I*8_0I$]\&/G?NW&NOG>SUYKQCSZAZ?T][?X9S-RWN/7GR
MY/#4B=T+P\7]_C:L2:;(,PPJI#I%^3&.G5*'$./`4MUZL*D>GH9]RS%:[?5Z
M\_/SOE"'OE`7%A8V-\\M+BQN;)QZ\LG'%^:'O>&S"[MW"S'9,CE)^R1M%9V[
MW2[^0(QWJ>]'JK*?\X;)R5>AQ9Z;2TXG2#2VY#6`@X/Y>7'3WL7>4(B]"T)<
M=NJU%^9[FX-!;W?TN?KBVRBW%;V/H5A4B^NY3-3DGI+?[L@NEV8OH1G$/-8$
M,*P!<5J]S/\S&`Z\+JOW=[`AQ,;)X4#,]38&&\_N7CCEO?G"]^;OVCO);O$U
MGWT1J;%#DG8MB]W'W?*N9:Z_2:*%VA*GU7/^GQ,G3RSN7O0'EH;#X8;7(.[U
MQ+'%^9?$<//)8_=^Z8Y#8?;96QVYS))GZ!+/GL?H'*?,^+5A^AX*(FXMQ&5B
M;F[.$ZK'YL:F)]+=BUY+^)CH/=N;FWOAI7TWW;1O?GZNZJN8%6544T?>&2VV
MD(3'`*F8:M7B4CP_/S\8##R[VNO-G1Z\MBG^:GYA^-)+\_N^='_8E9T=V1CF
M95K3GD5K5@%?\_HP\34/A:'ZFI\3GDK#5X/3@XU3+RSN[[WT/?$'?WQTX!E4
MK^\JF55E5"9*,,:9;CL93M'/%::I=N.LO<4!72^SJ;CN:]ZPBL6/+?EM8,]X
MSHFYX=RI4R?%W/RQXS=]X=`WAEZ_=7#*,[J#BW*-6K]B?!F;6<]I/-<R^F^?
M'$_^;O*4;.EUIK:^YD+$KYTJIQIR'0J5:_S8DF=73VV<ZFWV-L7F-[[^]3^[
MZXZ]^[\@>EY[>#`<^JWBX7"0Z*/`*6KN:UZM=:WDHQ/9U87A0L\3Y9QX\H5_
M.GUZ<.[<IA#>O\6+K5_GQY84*G\0RZ<!ON:68I4.5%2ZL,[#&R_!V%<JZ/F9
M^J\&G_KAYCORV\$"_=V[IXL==N^>4\39ZQ51,2B7OG#+USRA;X!Q=4U4NGVF
M7;^$DFW[=!R8N826DVKI;X;))UG5G8L[@\TXU"\/#>92K'W<NUJ!X&L.4^JV
M4K]\8F?:*P1?<]B&T[[F.19;PYDAM`K;<,77O(@)&_L\?)+\E<W9''WZD8(^
M%2KGUH-?U!.-ON:Z4VO"R6K+#+9E3T!+2NR[>L!1XT'"J?LDEU.F[;5I]=#A
M>TJK!Y2,OAE*\WS-2Z;J=4O0#IKA:UZMAHO^=+0*/C'/&;[F-8`Y&P`W:-K^
MJP!-A75+`&Y`&QC`#:;[FAO7[D,;8"*]5D3-E4['@<UQ(:`%,)'N!$G;P"^^
M^.+--]]\VVVW>0=R>J?SIO>OZJL`:#Z)M.I)]/GGGS]\[-B>/?_XU%-/>:(-
MTCV5CD8W>O\ZG_]^U1<"D3"\WPPFON8BNK]ZZ-"AVV^_?>OW_]P[ON%KXG,_
MO_/55U_UY/K``P^([W[NTDLO]3-]_!]I8_`D]_&/+4?^T*C@`+H/<:MHYU4W
MC$E_-?PBP_[JYSO?O_O;9UY__:?/_MX#G_G=&\7_BC]<7W]FUX&?[3H@WCQP
M?.>/GGGF@'CXS8^_>T;\];^*K_WFZ(_R]#-(+E0>P81PKUPG<HWA*^+^5_Y4
M[-__B3ARO1`W/OR3Q_;^^]T/[WGS\3=NO.O"8UZ&AQ_VNJE?W?F5'W[\\>'1
M/]]J+,3H,91D?YJH>#;9XM;7><%WF7`3G"92JZ/1NM?Z??;]U\5W7G[XO??$
M-=?<]=N^1%_^Y5^*M[?&6;ZZ<^</SY\_'U6",7J-,1:>,:>PAK<)`^%'!:?B
MN=3AACB-;6SIZ-&CXN6_$.M"_.`M\3?"$ZWW]V\_=8O_WOI_V84:1=K'1=]F
M3ED+J03=L7QNRX=8,@MU965E?7U]?.]7LI4`N6#3ZN]T'MLW/OCVG0>O^^!^
ML7Z]./'R_G];]83J)680:EI"$<K&L[;A<.K,+$+U_AXXL#0NHS][35AVGIF8
M.9L3MUPG_#BCGW[[[;?WB6ND=ZXKK8I1$0`L^2UAT4NK=GV8\7=M[(#NE=!9
M7U^3TSL2"8L*>RZ"F:3T))E?O?[@P8.3PUO^Y/CQ@PE.\0E-HD4Y<K1(/:>2
MJ&>3'Q<L[2QT3%PTJ@<"H<I1(^2-\[+=>;ZOM-A\S7\RNGO\?W6,=S1:CSK%
M[N]O>6E\*S8&3Y*=8RR?`C+RS1EW4"=1EY:7^RLK_7Y_*78?JJA!>[%]'%%8
MHYP99\@MH>[;0XJX$%'2A482AED:2Z.?:G&+'K0^*II^U%Y2485;I@D:#[[F
M,$5^`$(K&FP55VW%C#VC:JM4/OB:PS8"#81&M8:/1&OG`O`U!Y5@-T>+.:W)
MB'H=ZE`F.XX<.1)>>=LN'A1D<2XO+]MS*G,V]F'_).5$I43E;Z]=;6&C`G2B
M1N"-.96VJ/[24FS467K)^N!_.Y]5X@.#2LDR:.T<3%K8SZ:EZ/O9!"L?R@>)
M)L3F:TX8G@:C!-9",/5GTE]M;1\`P!7HK[:=#\Z\4745(!%HM;TP'N$6:+6E
M]/OW55T%2(<ZH7QV\.ZNN6N]=M&55^^INFY0!MYWO?:#]7\Y_J,''WJTZKJ`
M#=88`K@!6@5P@\*UFN\:8U8L0VO)4ZMZS,&HM^R%Q`;R"=+MKLG*Z:UU>H3&
M4$=?\U@'1?N:#3D44*CJA*%)`6I+>7XVX6^!8A63_$PH>91SE<RQ49H`7*2\
M^=6H"/K&V/SR6Y:0/!81=K9O.:5_+H!;5.-K;@^?DV%Q<E0A2I<5H8*[5.QK
M+O<D9RDGMA"$"J[3P/E5O76`4*$!Y-E?5=J<2E0.8P?2.#!K;\JF*M/8T46W
MX"+Q^YJGPC(&:PS#$_O2GB?AI`[BA`:`KSF`&S2POPK02-`J@!N@50`W0*L`
M;H!6`=P@W?QJ\N6X`)`O*;3J"75MS-+24O"7]4``I1&O57EM4+`I?8BGV*A]
MIJ-VDH\J/\22$[+!_6P&,;[FXZ_9T\^V1?;AJHEP1]TD6-886?87@US`P[X!
MI/"ST4.K*&;63NAB;OU=&"7)"[hidden email].+P2U?L:MA\U?\JV2Z68VXS
MVW-"9KB-3C.3KWDJNPJ5@U"=9B9?\U3]50O\WI<`=]AUDHP#&Q/]5-VNRHW>
MA".Z"+4$N,,-($:K2F`D97XU1[L:]8EZ(J2%N]<,4OB:&^,SV`-\ZL?V%.4L
M'C*`D'2^YLHL*%H"*(UT:PR-+PM2+#\$`#(IM(IX`"H$GS@`-T"K`&Z`5@'<
M`*T"N(%M;.GHTX]473THED.'[ZFZ"I`4FU;Y(@'J`VU@`#=`JP!N4,U>R0"0
MEAVKJZNXLP#4']K``&Z`5@'<`*T"N($_ME2?;BJ#6P!13.-"Y*+8J&@LLY>6
M5PU;"!&MFD&ZO:?LY/Y,A*&]>=1FA'O8`/+4JA%E0LAH>%,U?9EAR@9R=9T\
MM2H'3]--HAR+5$Y1\M@_(C94/UC@CCE-SG95%Q+#1?4!H3I-X6U@GH^:P!?A
M.N7-KV)@*P2A-H"<QX'#8WF;##E%QQ@B/(HD!8("-ZH9Y#RV%)MHC,IO?Y@L
M)0"T!]88`K@!6@5P`WS-80(/0,W!UQPF\.W7'-K``&Z`5@'<`*T"N$'7XFM.
MW/W&(X=K9V"IYMA\S8F[WRI2+2"#\J$-#!/PF*LY:!4F(-2:@U8!W`"M`K@!
M6@5P`[0*X`9H%<`-T"J`&^0?&RTV]#[S>``9R%FKZ!"@(*:^YF+F%:%&H<IE
MAL>X-0.D9>IK7J9)'(VI^MH!7(*Q)0`W0*L`;I"G5G&J`BB.Z;[FN2@M*"1$
M25'R5'WM`"ZQ(_0U%SEY18TD["E57SN`2]!?!7`#M`K@!F@5P`W0*H`;H%4`
M-T"K`&Z`5@'<`*T"N$$%ON8`D`%\S0'<P&\#A_ZK,Y85)51E/;"R8%A$^*,#
M@,S$KA9G#^62PV,]!0#L3,:6JA5,Z.*#=`&B8!P8P`WJXFL>G(M1!8@BYW%@
M1:Z!GZKL91X<Z"D`8,?7:KZ"T4M+DH)1!;!#?Q7`#2K0JM%^8E0![&!7`=P`
MK0*X`5H%<`.T"N`&:!7`#6QK(8X^_4C5U8-B.73XGJJK`$GI'CERY(DGG@A7
M%WVX^4[X'E\D0'WP]\B0MZZHNCX`8(;^*H`;H%4`-_#W=#3&4@&`6I'_GHX`
M4`2T@0'<P&\#5UT'`(AG.F?C>@.8SC8TF]K%W4\>(**T#TJ;&:`(7(V[CWB@
M;>0YMF34CQ+47XFX;TF)>M=>`7OAQLKH.8W[`"2O!D`1Y-\&U@DUG#`&OS$J
MO_)#8`R/J&0VGBXGI@K_CQF':BE#J_)3KILFN[&RO)MMHPTD!XY2AE9E%*DH
MIB\V/T!KJ2SN?MJ^'WU%:#F%Q]V/>C?LFBHB#%.B8O8'))FPL9QN_R![K?*]
M8P`)R;\-K.O3\C(VQ:+#)&<EKTR&>@*4">N!`=Q@FT\<`-26R7I@Y`I0<["K
M`&XPL:L,G`#4G,G8$J85H.9,VL#858":LRT^<#E@PP$RD.=:B#*=OP':1OYK
M#(,#A`>0+T7YV<CNH[%K>A57&_M9`.VD<)^X*'_QA'[G`A,-,*:DN!"ITI.\
M"]`VRHX+D20]R;L`;:,H/QM+G#1C9GM15=P9@'J1?\S1X$#V(#6.$EG\SNU>
MY@#M)$^M)FSK6K9F3N)E#M!.\#4'<(/)>F#ZA``U9^H3AUP!Z@QM8``W0*L`
M;H!6`=Q@.K;$'`E`G2'>$H`;U,C7'``LX&L.X`:E^L0I3N1"\S(7)D=S9=,G
MU@E#.ZG&USQYBK(?.3[HT%H*][,1R9S:BMNX%:`9%-)?U3<OM9\5N[MYJM(`
M&DDA:R&B5A?G:Q(QL-`J"H]CF,1K/+GG`#[HT%H*]#5/LKEX;![+`4"K8#TP
M@!OX6L77'*#^^&OW\34'J#^T@0'<`*T"N`%:!7`#M`K@!MW5U=7@2)^W//KT
M(U57#XKET.%[JJX"),6V%H(O$J`^T`8&<`.T"N`&:!7`#=`J@!N@50`W0*L`
M;M#]Z*/!Q^?_+WQ]">)M*YO_\_.JJP"1[+ST4]W++Y_S_H5)9P?O5ETKJ(;Y
MW_A,U54`&]V?OOWQ>^]?"%_OOR%[647'W2?@:*&\^.-S2DKY=_C"[hidden email]=U+
MRO[$##?VFD]WNY?WNO-7Y%;9TK2$4'-G_HJ=2LIHJW2MCMJAU?0W]O+>CJXO
MJ\+JI`3@SA:`7R_!4J8@,']6.D)]$$8[RKZ!EY3^ZS"^\+(':;+<V([HCCR1
MBZT";\3VP/E*HI)BS",G*O+3\],VSHSA,2CPN9ARXV<O>?.="_K?*B^\^(],
MS<C3ZE9GZT)NORNZ34NK'#V4C+T$/3]RS8;A,2BK0?K*F[X^E;_[;RQCLR7_
M*B^4WO!._X$CT2EJG[C22C`&*U6VJP)H`%VO@W"A]"9`$M*:1Z6I3*BWM!@>
M@VHGV\OZI:W@^4]_8[=&Q?=70XPA\Y44>UA]?7]'/3\#2YG1'X-.23,HYD\I
MK<,Z*KV_FN'&>H]S@7'WA37B?K938L/P(U%H*MU/ML3Y\OO64#\,CT$IS\6/
MW]J:_CTU_3LLS=JY,+;TB6=7M[;$A?*&Q[>!#:P5^F,PZI3T!?W69R_YU861
M]_?\K\2>Z[KAWW+HEMY?S7!CM[8ZG<U?;GUT?GKFU5><^[6=EY\??GAI[]?+
MO@*H`N^[WM@X?>;,^]?<L%]YJR4_I>6W*C/<V,LO[?P_D<(@SP)WX/,`````
(245.1*Y"8((X
`
end

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

Laurent Jumet-2

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files???? (0/1)

Laurent Jumet-2

Re: How do I use gpg to decrypt encrypted files????

Morten Gulbrandsen-3

BosseB wrote:
> I have a number of encrypted files, which I need to decrypt. I have
> installed GPG 1.4.9 on my Windows XP-Pro SP3 PC. I have the necessary
> keyrings and they work with Thunderbird and Enigmail.
>
> But as I said I need to decrypt files that are on my hard disk, not in
> an email....

like this  symmetric only  to any password  to any key, if the
passphrase is known

bash-3.00$ ls -l   filename.txt
- -rw-r--r--   1 morten   other         12 Sep 11 19:31 filename.txt
bash-3.00$ cat  filename.txt
hello world
bash-3.00$ file  filename.txt
filename.txt:   ascii text
bash-3.00$ gpg  -c filename.txt
bash-3.00$ ls -l  filename.txt*
- -rw-r--r--   1 morten   other         12 Sep 11 19:31 filename.txt
- -rw-r--r--   1 morten   other         63 Sep 11 23:59 filename.txt.gpg
bash-3.00$ gpg  --decrypt  filename.txt.gpg
gpg: CAST5 encrypted data
gpg: encrypted with 1 passphrase
hello world
gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected
bash-3.00$

this is the easiest way and gives some security. There are options to
enforce   --cipher-algo AES256

http://gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gnupg/CMS-Options.html#index-cipher_002dalgo-272

- --cipher-algo oid
    Use the cipher algorithm with the ASN.1 object identifier oid for
encryption. For convenience the strings 3DES, AES and AES256 may be used
instead of their OIDs. The default is 3DES (1.2.840.113549.3.7).

like this

 gpg  -c  --cipher-algo  aes256  filename.txt

However decrypting a binary or ascii file to a certain key the result
may be binarty or ascii armored  like this

gpg --encrypt --armor   --recipient  AAA651B  filename.txt
#  AAA651B is example for the target key ID

or if you are happy with a binary result,  like this

gpg --encrypt   --recipient  AAA651B  filename.txt

On my system it works  easy, there are some videos on facebook and
perhaps youtube also explaining this more,

you will also need to sign it.

sincerely yours,

Morten
0x81802954