Quantcast

How to help with GnuPG documentation?

A.M. Kuchling
I'd like to help with updating GnuPG's documentation.  Is this list
still active, or should I be asking on the gnupg-devel list?

I noticed the GNU Privacy Handbook has a copyright date of 1999.  Does
it need updating for current versions of GPG?  If yes, where is the
master Texinfo source?

Thanks!

--amk

Re: How to help with GnuPG documentation?

Werner Koch
On Sun,  1 Sep 2013 03:48, [hidden email] said:
> I'd like to help with updating GnuPG's documentation.  Is this list
> still active, or should I be asking on the gnupg-devel list?

Indded it still works.  But it is rarely used.  I suggest to move to gnupg-devel.

> I noticed the GNU Privacy Handbook has a copyright date of 1999.  Does
> it need updating for current versions of GPG?  If yes, where is the
> master Texinfo source?

There is none.  It was written in the Docbook SGML DTD.  I liked that
back then.