Is there an easy way to create an Android application?

Is there an easy way to create an Android application?

1301716945@qq.com
If I want to create a Android front end for gpg. Is there an easy way? Maybe use command-line to interaction with gpg?
My English is poor.
Thank you.

Re: Is there an easy way to create an Android application?

Basix
On 일, 04 3월 2018 13:11 +0800, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If I want to create a Android front end for gpg. Is there an easy way?
> Maybe use command-line to interaction with gpg?
> My English is poor.
> Thank you.

If you just need Android front-end for GPG, please consider using OpenKeychain. But if you want to create an application, you should learn how to make application and take a look at some PGP library.

--
Public PGP Key:  0F92613C

Re: Is there an easy way to create an Android application?

Genghuang Wang
Hello

There is an old project for porting GnuPG to Android, by the Guardian
Project, but is no longer maintained. The old website is in
https://guardianproject.info/code/gnupg/ , But this project recommends
an Android APP called OpenKeychain. It is an OpenPGP implementation
for Android. It is hosted at
https://github.com/open-keychain/open-keychain .  It is open source in
the license of GPLv3.

If you would like to develop an application based on OpenKeychain, you
have to open source in GPLv3, too.