Keyservers

nn

Keyservers

nn

I would like to bring up my own keyserver for my company, which would
contain only those keys which have been signed by one or more authorized
people.

Can anybody suggest software for this?

sks-keyserver does not compile for me, and I don't know ocaml.

mailvelope-keyserver fails its unit tests.

Is there a howto?

Re: Keyservers

GnuPG - User mailing list
On Thu,  4 Feb 2021 09:34, [hidden email] said:
> I would like to bring up my own keyserver for my company, which would
> contain only those keys which have been signed by one or more authorized
> people.

I would suggest to use LDAP - best OpenLDAP or Active Directory.  See
https://gnupg.org/blog/20201018-gnupg-and-ldap.html and also check what
updates we have in the GnuPG Git repo under doc/ldap/ .

If you want a public server which can sync with other servers,
https://github.com/hockeypuck is the way to go.