- Fix build problem for macOS in the random code. [#5268]
- Fix building with --disable-asm on x86. [#5277]
- Check public key for ECDSA verify operation. [#5282]
- Make sure gcry_get_config (NULL) returns a nul-terminated string.
- Fix a memory leak in the ECDH code. [289543544e]
- Fix a reading beyond end of input buffer in SHA2-avx2.
* Other features:
- New test driver to allow for standalone regression
If you experienced bug in 1.9.1 please be so kind and try this beta
version. If any of the above mentioned bugs persists, please report it
at http://dev.gnupg.org/T<bugid>. If you find new bugs in this beta it
is better to report to this ML.
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.
On 2021-02-12 Werner Koch via Gcrypt-devel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The non-working --disable-asm bug in 1.9.1 was a bit annoying. Thus
> before releasing 1.9.2 I provide a Beta:
> If you experienced bug in 1.9.1 please be so kind and try this beta
> version. If any of the above mentioned bugs persists, please report it
> at http://dev.gnupg.org/T<bugid>. If you find new bugs in this beta it
> is better to report to this ML.
I had uploaded this yesterday to Debian/experimental and later did a
testbuild of gnupg against it on mips64el and amd64 without finding
`What a good friend you are to him, Dr. Maturin. His other friends are
so grateful to you.'
`I sew his ears on from time to time, sure'