Quantcast

No secret key after rsync

Niels Kobschätzki
Hi,

I rsyncd my .gnupg-folder to a new computer (moving from Fedora to TrueOS). When I try to decrypt now something I get the message "no secret key available".
But when I do gpg -K all my secret keys get listed and when I do gpg -k all public keys are listed. gpg is a symlink to gpg2 on that system.
My old installation used gpg2. What could be the problem?

Cheers,

Niels

Re: No secret key after rsync

Niels Kobschätzki

> On 8. Apr 2017, at 08:18, Niels Kobschätzki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I rsyncd my .gnupg-folder to a new computer (moving from Fedora to TrueOS). When I try to decrypt now something I get the message "no secret key available".
> But when I do gpg -K all my secret keys get listed and when I do gpg -k all public keys are listed. gpg is a symlink to gpg2 on that system.
> My old installation used gpg2. What could be the problem?

Please ignore this. I solved it already and sent the solution to the list. Sorry for the noise.

Niels