Quantcast

No secret keys after rsync

Niels Kobschätzki
Hi,

I rsyncd my .gnupg-folder to a new computer (moving from Fedora to TrueOS). When I try to decrypt now something I get the message "no secret key available".
But when I do gpg -K all my secret keys get listed and when I do gpg -k all public keys are listed. gpg is a symlink to gpg2 on that system.
My old installation used gpg2. What could be the problem?

Cheers,

Niels

Re: No secret keys after rsync

Niels Kobschätzki
On 17/04/08 10:11, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I rsyncd my .gnupg-folder to a new computer (moving from Fedora to TrueOS). When I try to decrypt now something I get the message "no secret key available".
>But when I do gpg -K all my secret keys get listed and when I do gpg -k all public keys are listed. gpg is a symlink to gpg2 on that system.
>My old installation used gpg2. What could be the problem?

problem solved. I had a pinentry-program in my gpg-agent.conf which
doesn't exist on my new installation.

Cheers,

Niels