One-file version of gpgme documentation

Tobias Mueller
Hi.

Would it be possible to offer a "one file" version of the
HTML documentation of gpgme along with the current multiple files version?

That will allow the curious to search for certain strings much easier.

Cheers,
  Tobi

Re: One-file version of gpgme documentation

Dan Snider

On 03/29/2017 08:20 AM, Tobias Mueller wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Would it be possible to offer a "one file" version of the
> HTML documentation of gpgme along with the current multiple files version?
>
> That will allow the curious to search for certain strings much easier.
>
> Cheers,
>   Tobi

I realize you specifically asked about HTML documentation, but I would
like to bring your attention to the single-file PDF version of the GPGME
documentation which I use for similar "easy search" reasons in case that
helps.

https://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gpgme.pdf

Apologies if you already considered but for some reason cannot use the
PDF format.

On Mi, 2017-03-29 at 10:13 -0500, Dan Snider wrote:
> https://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gpgme.pdf
>
> Apologies if you already considered but for some reason cannot use the
> PDF format.

Very good point. I didn't know about the PDF version.
I was looking at https://gnupg.org/software/gpgme/index.html and the
only direct link goes to the HTML version.
The PDF version is linked from https://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manu
als.html though.

Cheers,
  Tobi

Re: One-file version of gpgme documentation

Werner Koch
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:41, [hidden email] said:

> Very good point. I didn't know about the PDF version.
> I was looking at https://gnupg.org/software/gpgme/index.html and the
> only direct link goes to the HTML version.

Ha, I added this only yesterday and asked myself whether people would
complain about the missing PDF version.  You have been quite fast :-)