Quantcast

Privacy Handbook source located

A.M. Kuchling
A while ago I asked about the master source for the GNU Privacy
Handbook.  Today I realized that the Debian-packaged version of the
Handbook must include the original source, and it does, downloadable from
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/gnupg-doc .

I've extracted just the gph/ subdirectory and put it in a git repository:

  https://github.com/akuchling/gph

I did the same for the mini HOWTO:

  https://github.com/akuchling/gpg-mini-howto

There's also a "Replacing PGP with GnuPG" that's probably no longer
very relevant.

--amk

Re: Privacy Handbook source located

A.M. Kuchling
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 09:01:42PM -0400, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> I've extracted just the gph/ subdirectory and put it in a git repository:
>
>   https://github.com/akuchling/gph

I've begun translating from Docbook to org-mode markup on the
akuchling-modernize branch.

https://github.com/akuchling/gph/tree/akuchling-modernize

The single table still needs to be fixed -- I haven't yet figured out
how to do multi-column spans in Emacs tables.  Still, I think this is
a good starting point for further work.

--amk

Re: Privacy Handbook source located

Karl Voit-5
* A.M. Kuchling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've begun translating from Docbook to org-mode markup on the
> akuchling-modernize branch.
>
> https://github.com/akuchling/gph/tree/akuchling-modernize
>
> The single table still needs to be fixed -- I haven't yet figured out
> how to do multi-column spans in Emacs tables.

In Org-mode, AFAIK it is not possible to do multi-column/row spans.
You might be able to achieve something with [1] but I don't have
experience by myself.

  1. http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#table-multiline-fields
--
Karl Voit