Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Replace fipshmac usage with our own HMAC functions (#1101)

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Replace fipshmac usage with our own HMAC functions (#1101)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented on a discussion:

Thanks @The-Mule, I've integrated it in !1390.

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Replace fipshmac usage with our own HMAC functions (#1101)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Issue was closed by Daiki Ueno via merge request !1390

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Replace fipshmac usage with our own HMAC functions (#1101)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Issue was closed by Ondrej Moris via commit fe3f9e2111bc5e4c2c0a7678077eca42ee97405a