Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | SECURITY: use-after-free in PSK binder calculation (#1151)

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | SECURITY: use-after-free in PSK binder calculation (#1151)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Andreas Metzler commented on a discussion:

Afaict all that is needed is cherry-picking 15beb4b1 75a937d9 (plus 2b0f6f3a to fix the testsuite time bomb)?

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | SECURITY: use-after-free in PSK binder calculation (#1151)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented on a discussion:

OK, I'm going to release 3.6.16 with those fixes along with the bundled Nettle code update (!1407, !1408, and !1409). Could you take a look?

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | SECURITY: use-after-free in PSK binder calculation (#1151)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Andreas Metzler commented on a discussion:

I had started looking, and had stumbled over 02efad8b adding patch in the wrong location, but you have already fixed that in 7f33b401 since. Was still wondering why parallel builds continued to fail for me.