Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | consider automating the .map file generation (#465)

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | consider automating the .map file generation (#465)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented:

@ansasaki is there any example of using abimap with autotools? I think libtool is already doing some code generation for Windows, etc.

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | consider automating the .map file generation (#465)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Anderson Sasaki commented on a discussion:

@dueno Sorry, I don't have an example using autotools. In libssh integration we added cmake scripts to call abimap and provide the input (symbols list). abimap is independent of the building framework, but needs a "glue" layer.

The symbol maps in GnuTLS are a bit more complex and will require some improvements to abimap. If there is interest in trying it, I would be happy to investigate and provide patches.