Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | cppcheck skips most files in lib/ (#705)

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | cppcheck skips most files in lib/ (#705)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented:

This doesn't seem to be the case with the current version of cppcheck. With:

cppcheck --force -q -Ilib/includes -Igl/ -Ilib/ -I. --error-exitcode=1 lib/ -i lib/unistring -i lib/minitasn1 -i lib/nettle/backport -i lib/nettle/ecc -j2 --enable=information --enable=warning --enable=style --enable=performance --enable=portability --std=c99 --suppressions-list=devel/cppcheck.suppressions --template='{id}:{file}:{line},{severity},{message}'

I got cppcheck.out.gz. I'll fix the typo anyway.

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | cppcheck skips most files in lib/ (#705)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Issue was closed by Daiki Ueno

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | cppcheck skips most files in lib/ (#705)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented:

Fixing the typo revealed an issue: operator= is not properly implemented in the C++ binding. This commit should fix it though I'm no expert in C++.