Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | `make` returned fatal error : parse-datetime.c: No such file or directory (#1196)

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | `make` returned fatal error : parse-datetime.c: No such file or directory (#1196)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented:

I think you need bison to build from the git checkout. We probably should add it to buildreq in bootstrap.conf.

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | `make` returned fatal error : parse-datetime.c: No such file or directory (#1196)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

David Hu commented:

Ok, I will retry after installing bison and see if the issue persisits. Also this time I will use the git branch straight from GitLab instead of the GitHub mirror to see exclude mirror issues.

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | `make` returned fatal error : parse-datetime.c: No such file or directory (#1196)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

David Hu commented:

OK. Now the issue is fixed after I install bison and bison-devel. Can I close this?

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | `make` returned fatal error : parse-datetime.c: No such file or directory (#1196)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Issue was closed by David Hu