Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | via padlock: add support for AES-192 (#1004)

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | via padlock: add support for AES-192 (#1004)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented:

I wonder if this is already supported by the recently reworked padlock support. @zzjianhui would you mind taking a look perhaps?

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | via padlock: add support for AES-192 (#1004)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

zzjianhui commented on a discussion:

Sorry, I was on vacation because of Chinese New Year. I will look now.

Re: [gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | via padlock: add support for AES-192 (#1004)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Issue was closed by Daiki Ueno via merge request !1393