Re: [gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)

Re: [gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

ihsinme commented:

good day. tell me what I have to do to get the PR accepted.

Re: [gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Daiki Ueno commented on a discussion:

Sorry, I enabled automatic merge but didn't notice the pipeline has failed (due to timeout). Could you increase the CI timeout through your repository settings?

Re: [gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

ihsinme commented on a discussion:

I did. it's probably my fault. you are telling me about this a second time. sorry.(

Re: [gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

All discussions on Merge Request !75 were resolved by ihsinme

Re: [gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
GitLab

Merge Request !75 was merged