Removing expired keys

Jerry-146
Kleopatra Version 3.0.2-gpg4win-3.0.3

Running the command from Kleopatra <Tools> <Refresh OpenPGP Certificates> on a
Windows 10 PRO amd64 machine, displays numerous expired certificates. The
complete output is available here: https://seibercom.net/GPG-Expired-Keys.txt

Is there any command that I can run from either Kleopatra or the Windows'
command line that will remove all of these expired certificates? I would
really love to clean up system and removed expired or revoked certificates.
Also, how do I deal with "signatures not checked due to missing keys" warnings?

Thanks!

--
Jerry

Re: Removing expired keys

GnuPG - User mailing list
Hello.

Am Samstag, den 24.02.2018, 07:20 -0500 schrieb Jerry:

> Kleopatra Version 3.0.2-gpg4win-3.0.3
>
> Running the command from Kleopatra <Tools> <Refresh OpenPGP
> Certificates> on a
> Windows 10 PRO amd64 machine, displays numerous expired certificates.
> The
> complete output is available here: https://seibercom.net/GPG-Expired-
> Keys.txt
>
> Is there any command that I can run from either Kleopatra or the
> Windows'
> command line that will remove all of these expired certificates? I
> would
> really love to clean up system and removed expired or revoked
> certificates.
I run under Linux and have a shell script for this. AFAIK there is no
way to do this automatically from gpg itself.

> Also, how do I deal with "signatures not checked due to missing keys"
> warnings?

You could turn on automatic key retieval in gog.conf. add the following
to the keyserver-options parameter:

auto-key-retrieve

This will automatically download missing keys when you try to verify a
signature.

Regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk
Paulusstrasse 6-8

Re: Removing expired keys

Jerry-146
On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:48:23 +0100, Dirk Gottschalk via Gnupg-users stated:

>Hello.
>
>Am Samstag, den 24.02.2018, 07:20 -0500 schrieb Jerry:
>> Kleopatra Version 3.0.2-gpg4win-3.0.3
>>
>> Running the command from Kleopatra <Tools> <Refresh OpenPGP
>> Certificates> on a
>> Windows 10 PRO amd64 machine, displays numerous expired certificates.
>> The
>> complete output is available here: https://seibercom.net/GPG-Expired-
>> Keys.txt
>>
>> Is there any command that I can run from either Kleopatra or the
>> Windows'
>> command line that will remove all of these expired certificates? I
>> would
>> really love to clean up system and removed expired or revoked
>> certificates.
>
>I run under Linux and have a shell script for this. AFAIK there is no
>way to do this automatically from gpg itself.
>

>> Also, how do I deal with "signatures not checked due to missing keys"
>> warnings?
>
>You could turn on automatic key retieval in gog.conf. add the following
>to the keyserver-options parameter:
>
>auto-key-retrieve

It is already there.