Scute release ahead

Damien Goutte-Gattat
Hi GnuPG folks,

I plan to release version 1.5.0 of Scute, the PKCS#11 module for
Scdaemon, very soon. I think this is long overdue since the last
released version, 1.4.0, came out in 2010.

If you are aware of any blocker that should delays the release, or if
you are currently working on a patch that you think should be merged
into version 1.5.0, please let me know. Otherwise, the release will
probably occur sometimes next week.

"If anyone here has any reason why this release should not be done, let
him speak now or forever remain silent."

Regards,

Damien