Smartcard readers: Cherry ST 2100

Bernhard Reiter-7
Hi,

just wanted to report that that Cherry ST-2100 smartcard reader
responded without further configuration on Debian Buster
with gnupg2-2.2.20-1~bpo10+1.

Do we have a good place to collect experience reports about devices
and tokens?

Just tested gpg --card-status, do we have a good test (plan) or list
what people would want to know about a cardreader or security token?

Is it possible to test a security token and then completely reset it
into the state before (aka factory reset)?

== Details
My Linux (the famous kernel) said
usb 7-3: new full-speed USB device number 2 using ohci-pci
usb 7-3: New USB device found, idVendor=046a, idProduct=003e, bcdDevice= 7.10
usb 7-3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=5
usb 7-3: Product: SmartTerminal ST-2xxx
usb 7-3: Manufacturer: Cherry GmbH
usb 7-3: SerialNumber: .....

Best,