Technical contact for mailing list?

Pete Stephenson
Hi all,

Who is the appropriate person to contact regarding technical issues with
the mailing list?

Specifically, it appears that the list doesn't play nice with anti-spam
measures like DMARC, SPF, and DKIM and so messages sent from domains
with restrictive DMARC and SPF rules get flagged as spam as mail servers
think the mailing list server is forging messages for those domains.

I'd be happy to provide more information but don't want to needlessly
add noise to the list.

Cheers!
-Pete

--
Pete Stephenson

Re: Technical contact for mailing list?

Kristian Fiskerstrand-6
On 06/29/2017 12:50 AM, Pete Stephenson wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> Who is the appropriate person to contact regarding technical issues with
> the mailing list?
>
> Specifically, it appears that the list doesn't play nice with anti-spam
> measures like DMARC, SPF, and DKIM and so messages sent from domains
> with restrictive DMARC and SPF rules get flagged as spam as mail servers
> think the mailing list server is forging messages for those domains.

This is likely a a continuation of
https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2017-March/057877.html
--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand

Re: Technical contact for mailing list?

Ingo Klöcker
On Thursday 29 June 2017 00:50:49 Pete Stephenson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Who is the appropriate person to contact regarding technical issues
> with the mailing list?

I'd start with the people who run this list. See
https://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/listinfo/gnupg-users

They can be reached at [hidden email].

Regards,
Ingo