Update Chinese (Simplified) translations

Update Chinese (Simplified) translations

Chuhao Li
Hi,

I have finished the main translation work of GnuPG recently. But the
patch file generated by git-patch seems too huge(~400KB) to be sent to
the mailing list. So I have upload the patch file[1] to a 3rd party git
service, as well as the po file[2].

I'm not quite sure if it is correct to do that. If there are problems,
please contact me soon.

[1]
https://gitlab.com/lchh/gnupg-zh_cn/blob/master/0001-Update-Chinese-Simplified-translation.patch

[2] https://gitlab.com/lchh/gnupg-zh_cn/blob/master/zh_CN.po

Best regards

--

Chuhao Li

Re: Update Chinese (Simplified) translations

Werner Koch
Hello!

On Fri,  7 Dec 2018 06:11, [hidden email] said:

> I have finished the main translation work of GnuPG recently. But the
> patch file generated by git-patch seems too huge(~400KB) to be sent to
> the mailing list. So I have upload the patch file[1] to a 3rd party git
> service, as well as the po file[2].

I didn't found the patch file but I took the entire new po.  Will be
release with 2.2.12 next week.  Many thanks for that huge piece of work.

Given that I won't be able to review the translations I'd appreciate to
get a brief review from someone fluent in Chinese

Re: Update Chinese (Simplified) translations

Chuhao Li
Thanks for your efforts. I'm really sorry that the patch file was
removed temporarily due to some technical reason. The po file in that
repository should be ok at current stage.

According to the review of the translation, I will try to contact
members in our i18n team[1] for help and feedback.

[1] [hidden email]

Best regards,
Chuhao Li

On 2018/12/14 15:48, Werner Koch wrote:> Hello!

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:23, [hidden email] said:
> Thanks for your efforts. I'm really sorry that the patch file was
> removed temporarily due to some technical reason. The po file in that
> repository should be ok at current stage.

Not a real problem.  BTW what you can always do is to send pacthes to
[hidden email], which is not a mailing list and thus has no
limit.  But getting from elsehwere is also okay.

> According to the review of the translation, I will try to contact
> members in our i18n team[1] for help and feedback.

Thanks.  I release 2.2.12 with your transation today.