Update for the German translation of GnuPG

Update for the German translation of GnuPG

Luca Kröger
Hey, my name is Luca.
This is my first email sent to a mailing list - I'm sorry I don't exactly know how this all works.
I'm currently working on an update for the german translation of GnuPG. Is there anything special to
watch out for? How do I submit it at all? The documentation says:

"Please note that we do not use the TP Robot but require that
translations are to be send by mail to [hidden email]."

So I just have to send a email with the updated PO file attached?

--
Best regards from Germany,
Luca Kröger

Re: Update for the German translation of GnuPG

Werner Koch
Hello Luca,

On Sat,  2 Sep 2017 13:32, [hidden email] said:
> I'm currently working on an update for the german translation of GnuPG. Is there anything special to
> watch out for? How do I submit it at all? The documentation says:

Please make sure to use old German spelling, do not try to use the "new"
German spelling (e.g. apt-get install iogerman).  Thanks for helping to
maintain the German translation

> So I just have to send a email with the updated PO file attached?

That is right.  However, I am considering to use dev.gnupg.org in the
future.  Thus you can also open a bug report there,  Add project tags
"gnupg" and "i18n" .