- Additional data for AEAD has been changed to include only the packet
tag but not the packet length.
- Chunked AEAD mode is not used with SKESK and Secret-Key packets.
- Examples for AD are provided.
- Protocol numbers for AEDH and AEDSA are reserved.
- TripleDES as implicit preference and mandatory algorithm has been
replaced by AES-128.
- RSA and ECDSA are now mandatory.
- DSA and Elgamal are now optional.
Note that the last 3 changes have not explicitly been discussed in the
WG. The reservation of AEDH and AEDSA was requested by Derek back in
April 2016, I decided to include them so that they don't get lost.
Current GnuPG master has support for AEAD encryption except for the
protection of secret-keys.
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.