[gnutls-devel] Searchable gnutls-devel archive ?

[gnutls-devel] Searchable gnutls-devel archive ?

Tim Ruehsen
Hi,

is there a searchable gnutls-devel archive ?

(Gmane doesn't work, gnu.org has the archive up to 2015)

Many thanks, Tim

Re: [gnutls-devel] Searchable gnutls-devel archive ?

Eric Wong
Tim Rühsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a searchable gnutls-devel archive ?
>
> (Gmane doesn't work, gnu.org has the archive up to 2015)

Hi Tim,

I work on public-inbox(*) which uses git and (optionally) Xapian
for search.  It is probably most notable for mirroring the
[hidden email] list at https://public-inbox.org/git/ where
Xapian search is enabled.

It's all AGPL-3+ so you (or anybody else) can run it themselves:

        git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox

There's an INSTALL document and perlpod manpages for all the
important commands.  I could offer to host this list, but I
really don't want to end up like Lars (of gmane) and get
overloaded nor have any server I maintain become a
single-point-of-failure.

I tried my best to design everything to work on cheap hardware;
and regularly test on a 2005 Centrino laptop :)  The biggest
downside is the size of Xapian DB, but gnutls seems much quieter
than git@vger

Feel free to mail [hidden email] if you have any
questions, comments or need help setting it up.

Re: [gnutls-devel] Searchable gnutls-devel archive ?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Tim Rühsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a searchable gnutls-devel archive ?
> (Gmane doesn't work, gnu.org has the archive up to 2015)

There is:
http://marc.info/?l=gnutls-dev
Since gmane does not seem to recover, I've removed the links to it at
the support page and linked to marc.info instead.

Eric's public-inbox is quite tempting to use too, but I want to avoid
adding more infrastructure to maintain.

regards,
Nikos