Quantcast

[gnutls-devel] TCP Fast Open for OSX

Tim Ruehsen
Attached is patch to implement TFO on OSX.

I can't test that personally (no OSX here), but basically the same code
is used in Wget2 and it survives OSX Travis CI.

Use this code as you like.

Regards, Tim

0001-lib-system-fastopen-Add-TCP-Fast-Open-for-OSX.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [gnutls-devel] TCP Fast Open for OSX

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Thank you. I've created a merge request for it:
https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/356

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Tim Rühsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Attached is patch to implement TFO on OSX.
>
> I can't test that personally (no OSX here), but basically the same code
> is used in Wget2 and it survives OSX Travis CI.
>
> Use this code as you like.
>
> Regards, Tim

Re: [gnutls-devel] TCP Fast Open for OSX

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you. I've created a merge request for it:
> https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/356

It seems there is a build failure on macosx:
https://travis-ci.org/gnutls/gnutls/builds/221101215

system/fastopen.c:121:3: error: expected expression
sa_endpoints_t endpoints = { .sae_dstaddr = (struct
sockaddr*)&p->connect_addr, .sae_dstaddrlen = p->connect_addrlen };
^
system/fastopen.c:122:23: error: use of undeclared identifier 'endpoints'
ret = connectx(fd, &endpoints, SAE_ASSOCID_ANY,
CONNECT_RESUME_ON_READ_WRITE | CONNECT_DATA_IDEMPOTENT, NULL, 0, NULL,
NULL);

regards,
Nikos