gpg 2.1.21

steve (GPGTools)
Dear all,

we are internally testing gpg 2.1 and ran into an issue with pinentry, when using gpg 2.1.21.

When generating a new subkey for an existing key and canceling the pinentry dialog, a secondary pinentry dialog shows up.

The bug in our ticket system can be found here:
There’s a screencast included showing what’s going on.

Are you able to reproduce the problem of the secondary pinentry dialog?

Kind regards,
steve