gpgme python bindings for windows

forenjunkie
Hi,

How to install the python bindings of gpgme on windows?

I found the bindings in the gpgme git repo, but nothing on how to
compile them on windows

thanks

lovetox

Re: gpgme python bindings for windows

Justus Winter
Hello,

forenjunkie <[hidden email]> writes:
> How to install the python bindings of gpgme on windows?
>
> I found the bindings in the gpgme git repo, but nothing on how to
> compile them on windows

This is an open problem.  We cross-compile all our software for windows
with MinGW, but we have not yet done that for the Python bindings.

If you manage to do that, please do share your findings.

Cheers,
Justus