versions.gnupg.org down?

GnuPG - Dev mailing list
Hey, is it known/expected that versions.gnupg.org is down?  Has the
service moved/retired, or is it just an operational oversight?

Thanks,
-Phil

Re: versions.gnupg.org down?

GnuPG - Dev mailing list
On Thu, 28 May 2020 14:53, Phil Pennock said:
> Hey, is it known/expected that versions.gnupg.org is down?  Has the
> service moved/retired, or is it just an operational oversight?

We had some problems with crawlers on that box recently and the OOM
killer might have hit the versions.gnupg.org.  I'll fix it now and will
make sure that it is included in our monitoring.